École des entrepreneurs du Québec |
Parcours croissance Un pas vers l'avenir
Thanks to a partnership with the École des entrepreneurs du Québec (EEQ), entrepreneurs registered in the Un pas vers l’avenir program (Parcours croissance) can receive one year of free individual mentoring services through Réseau Mentorat. Opting in to these services is entirely voluntary.
What is Un pas vers l'avenir (Parcours croissance)?
It is a free initiative offered by the École des entrepreneurs du Québec (EEQ) to support female entrepreneurs across Quebec who are grappling with the repercussions of the COVID-19 crisis. It is aimed at women who already have a product or service on the market, whose business was growing or who were looking to export before the onset of the pandemic, and who would benefit from a helping hand in addressing the situation.
Is this offer transferable to a third party?
Free mentoring services are available exclusively to entrepreneurs who are registered with the Parcours croissance and cannot be transferred to another partner or employee.
What is the cutoff date for signing up?
You have three months after the end of the Parcours croissance program to sign up. After this date, if you still wish to receive free mentoring services, please contact the Parcours croissance coordinator at EEQ.
How do I go about obtaining free mentorship services from Réseau Mentorat?
1. Find your local point of service: reseaum.com/en/points-de-service
- Contact the person in charge of mentorship at your local point of service. They will be able to answer your questions, explain how everything works and guide you, step by step, through the registration process.
2. Become a member at reseaum.com/en/become-a-mentee
- When asked “Are you a beneficiary of one of the following programs?” tick the box beside EEQ – Parcours croissance Un pas vers l’avenir.
- In the payment section: If your point of service offers online payment, enter the promo code provided to you by the EEQ. If your point of service does not offer online payment, you do not need a promo code.
What if I am already a Réseau Mentorat member?
You have two choices: you can either have your current mentoring fees refunded or you can apply the amount against your renewal. In either case, please make sure to let the person in charge of special projects at Réseau Mentorat know. Their contact information is below.
Why should I sign up for the Réseau Mentorat entrepreneurship mentoring program?
Mentoring is a great way to challenge your thinking, boost your motivation, guide you as move forward, make you feel like someone is there to listen and support you, inspire you to new levels of achievement, and encourage you to adopt a more agile approach to business. In Quebec, more than 2,000 entrepreneurs are currently teamed up with one of 1,150 Réseau Mentorat mentors through 55+ points of service.
Difference between mentoring, coaching and consulting
At Réseau Mentorat, the mentor-mentee relationship is a fundamentally human relationship between two business leaders. Mentors leverage their experience and insight to help mentored entrepreneurs develop their business skills and enhance their professional well-being. In contrast, coaching and consulting are both compensated activities that are based on a professional relationship, with the deliverable being the successful attainment of predefined goals and the resolution of identified problems.
The type of mentoring services offered through Réseau Mentorat
Réseau Mentorat’s mentors are TRAINED VOLUNTEERS. Their goal is to work with the HUMAN behind the BUSINESS. They draw on their EXPERIENCE, their INSIGHT and their ANALYTICAL STRENGTHS to support business owners in their efforts to improve their ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS and their PROFESSIONAL WELL-BEING.
To get your promo code, apply the promotion to your renewal or ask about anything else concerning entrepreneurship mentoring, contact Marianne Lefebvre, Special Projects Coordinator, at email@example.com or 1-800-661-2160.
Un pas vers l'avenir
- For female entrepreneurs in Quebec dealing with the adverse effects of COVID-19
- 15 one-hour pre-recorded webinars
- 2 one-hour weekly discussions with other businesswomen and a coach
- 6 hours of individual coaching and 1 year of mentoring through Réseau Mentorat