Mentoring for social economy entrepreneurs
Are you on the executive management of a cooperative or non-profit organization?
Get reimbursed for a year of mentoring thanks to our partnership with the Caisse d’Économie Solidaire!
Services provided for free by mentors from the social economy field from Réseau Mentorat, for a variable period depending on the region. After the first year of mentoring, the Caisse will reimburse the mentoring fees up to $600, upon presentation of the invoice. This offer is valid for all of the Caisse’s member companies, whether or not they have benefited from social economy mentorship services in the last 5 years.
How can you claim this offer?
If you are a member of the Caisse d’Économie Solidaire, you need to:
1. Identify your service point:
- Réseau Mentorat has over one hundred service points throughout Quebec. You can use the online list to quickly locate contact information for the person who can give you information about the services offered by the organization (individual or group mentoring) and guide you through the sign-up process.
2. Complete your subscription
- At the question “Are you a recipient of any of the following free mentoring services?”, select: Support for members of the Caisse d'économie solidaire. The person who oversees mentoring for your service point will get in touch with you.
- Once you have had your meeting and your application has been accepted, you will be asked to finalize your membership and proceed to payment (if your service point offers online payment). The Caisse reimburses mentoring services for a year of mentorship, up to a maximum of $600, upon presentation of the invoice. To receive your reimbursement, contact Jonathan Boudreau at the Caisse d’économie solidaire.
3. Are you already a Réseau Mentorat member?
- You have two choices: receive a reimbursement for your current mentoring or claim the offer when you renew. In either case, you must request the reimbursement from the Caisse d’économie solidaire.
Admissible member profile
Has an entrepreneurial dimension (NPO or COOP)
Targets a certain percentage of self-financing through its activities
Markets its products or services
The mentee profile:
High-responsibility position (managing director)
Beholden to the board of directors
Decision-making power over finances, HR, and material resources