What we can do for you
How mentoring can take you to the next level
Express your doubts and concerns without fear of being judged.
Hone your skills and boost your confidence.
Reduce your stress and talk to someone who “gets it.”
Make better decisions.
What is mentoring?
Entrepreneur mentoring is a relationship based on guidance, dialogue, trust and mutual respect.
At each mentoring session, your mentor will listen to what you have to say and share their own experience to help you find the answers to your questions.
Get the guidance you need.
The voice of experience
Our mentors are accomplished entrepreneurs who have “been there.” We hand-pick and train every one to make sure they have what they need to support you in your journey.
One-of-a-kind services built for you
We help you find the right person through a personalized pairing process. And you can ask for a new mentor at any time.
Special membership privileges
In addition to taking part in individual and group mentoring sessions, you will be invited to networking events and benefit from exclusive discounts and deals from our partners.
“With my mentor, I can explore all sorts of things, about myself and my business.
It’s so uplifting to talk to someone who understands and who’s seen a thing or two themselves.”
Jean-Philippe Bouchard, Distillerie du Fjord
Finding a mentor in four easy steps:
- Get started. Locate your point of service, fill out the application to become a mentee and pay the requisite membership fees.
- Tell us about yourself. Describe your needs at a meeting with the representative from your point of service.
- Find the right mentor. We will review your situation and expectations and suggest a mentor that is a good fit for you.
- Build your relationship. Is it a match? Then you can start scheduling your sessions. Otherwise, let us know and we’ll go back to the drawing board.
Ready to become your best entrepreneurial self?Sign me up! Find my point of service
A mentored entrepreneur is a better entrepreneur
Are more confident in their abilities.
Have a clearer vision.
Are better at planning and managing their priorities.
Are better at coping with stress.
Improve their leadership and people management skills.
Atelier D : Le comité consultatif, une gouvernance accessible
Les PME ont intérêt à s’entourer pour grandir, créer de la valeur et être pérennes. Implanter un comité consultatif apporte un soutien et des conseils à l'entrepreneur, mais encore faut-il savoir par où commencer. Joignez-vous à nous lors de ce webinaire où nous démystifierons le rôle du comité consultatif et les étapes pour le mettre en place avec Anick Perron, conseillère principale, gouvernance des PME chez Desjardins Capital.En savoir plus
Privileges for you!
As mentor and mentee, access numerous exclusive offers and discounts relevant to your entrepreneurial reality to simplify your life thanks to our partners:
- Barreau du Québec
- Clinique d'accompagnement entrepreneurial
- Intact Insurance
- National Bank
- Regroupement des Femmes d'affaires du Québec (RFAQ)
- Revue Gestion HEC Montréal